Recently, JURA Group, the leading global security design company, announced that it would vigorously sponsor the 16th Security Document Summit(SDS). At the same time, JURA will be unveiling as a silver sponsor for all exhibitions and forums in 2020.
This is the 8th year that JURA sponsored SDS! In this exhibition, JURA will continue to bring the leading anti-counterfeiting technology concept in the world to the public.
History of the JURA Group dates back to 1980. The privately-owned group includes Jura Trade and Glenisys (Hungary), Jura JSP (Austria) and Jura Atlantic LLC (USA).
JURA Group started their activity with complete pre-press systems for commercial printers. The company entered the security printing market in 1989 and since then gradually became a world leader, having a huge market share globally.
The growth of the Group was continuous and dynamic, reaching a 10 M Euro turnover in 2010 with 60 employees. R+D in revenue is 20%.
The main activities of Jura Group are:
• Proprietary Design Software for banknote and high-security document origination.
• Design of various security documents.
• Protection of security documents with patented constant hidden images.
• Patented security solutions to protect the portraits in passports, ID-cards, driver licenses
and other photo-carrying security cards.
• High resolution wet-offset and dry-offset plate making systems based on exclusive global valu
e-added distributorships with specialized machine producers.
• Direct-to-metal laser engraving systems for intaglio plate making for banknote printers.
• Various quality control systems for offset and intaglio files and plates, including full plate-size